- summer term
- reading: Thursday 10.00 - 11.30 clock, conference room IMR (room 011), Building 3201, Nienburg Str. 17
- tutorial : Thursday 11.35 - 12.20 clock, conference room IMR (room 011), Building 3201, Nienburg Str. 17
- Dr.-Ing. Christian Pape: by arrangement
- Dipl.-Tech. Math. Christopher Schindlbeck (Friday 10.00 - 11.30)
Contents of Lecture:
- This course deepens the knowledge in linear system theory and it deals with advanced controller design.
- This comprehensive overview contains methods such as LQR and H∞-control.
- Particular attention is paid to the robustness of the studied control concepts. The control concepts are illustrated with real, practical examples, describing many examples in Matlab.
- Skogestad, S.; Postlethwaite, I.: Multivariable Feedback Control: Analysis and Design. Wiley-Interscience; Auflage: 2. Auflage, 2005
- Zhou, K.; Doyle, J. C.: Essentials of Robust Control,Prentice Hall, 1997
- download section at STUD.IP.