Advanced Automatic Control Engineering
- summer term
- reading: Wednesday: 12:00 - 14:30, weekly, place: (Room F005: Blue Grotto, Building 4105, Herrenhäuser Straße 2)
- tutorial : TWednesday: 12:00 - 14:30, weekly, place: (Room F005: Blue Grotto, Building 4105, Herrenhäuser Straße 2)
- Dr.-Ing. Christian Pape: any time
Contents of Lecture:
- This course deepens the knowledge in linear system theory and it deals with advanced controller design.
- This comprehensive overview contains methods such as LQR and H∞-control.
- Particular attention is paid to the robustness of the studied control concepts. The control concepts are illustrated with real, practical examples, describing many examples in Matlab.
- Skogestad, S.; Postlethwaite, I.: Multivariable Feedback Control: Analysis and Design. Wiley-Interscience; Auflage: 2. Auflage, 2005
- Zhou, K.; Doyle, J. C.: Essentials of Robust Control,Prentice Hall, 1997
- download section at STUD.IP.